Ground rules Pretfabriek/Fabriek Woerden
- Entering the Pretfabriek is only possible with an online reservation.
- We work with two timeslots.
- Go to the toilet before coming to the Pretfabriek, this way the toiletvisits will be minimalized.
- If there is someone standing at the reception please wait outside, and wait until the other group has left. If there are other groups waiting outside as well, please keep the 1,5 meters distance.
- Keep a 1,5 meter distance from everyone that is not from the same household.
- Everyone needs to desinfect their hands when entering the building.
- Take your coats and bags with you to the table.
- If you are an adult please stay seated as much as possible. Adults are only allowed to go into the playing devices in case of an emergency.
- Cough or sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Follow the one way traffic via the walkways.
- Only use the horses/cars in the indicated places.
- Placing an order can be done at the table using a QR-code, The explanation on how to use it can be found on a little bord on the table.
- Please do not shove with the tables and chairs.
- Follow the staff's instructions.
- If possible try and sit at a table with the same ammount of chairs that there are people.
- Playing is at your own risk.
- If the ground rules are not respected in any way, shape or form the staff can demand you to leave the building
Ground rules Golf in the dark in context of Corona:
- Watch the instruction video at home, this will be attached to the e-mail sent to you.
- There is a maximum of 4 people allowed on the course at the same time.
- Keep as much distance as possible from the other groups.
- Afterwards the sticks and the balls need to be placed in the indicated basket at the reception.
- If you want to eat or drink something afterwards, always ask the receptionist wether this is possible.
- When leaving the building please follow the instructions of the staff members.
- The toilet in the golfcourse (hole 3, the polar bear) may be used. There is a maximum of 1 person per toiletblock. If the sign says occupied, please wait outside until it is free.
Safety and hygene rules for everyone:
- For everything goes: using common sense is paramount.
- Stay at home when you show (also in mild form) symptoms of: a cold, coughing, stuffiness or a fever.
- Stay at home when someone from your household suffers from a fever (upward of 38 degrees) and/or stuffiness. If there are now sypmtoms showing for more than 24 hours you are perfectly welcome in the Pretfabriek.
- Stay at home when someone from your household is tested positive on the Corona virus. Because you can get sick 14 days after your last contact with this person, you have to stay home for 14 days.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow and use paper handkerchiefs.
- Clean your hands with desinfectant when entering the Fabriek.
- Do not make physical contact with our staff members.
- Please do not shake hands and avoid physical contact.
- Please stay in a 1,5 meter distance from our staff members.
- Please pay by card.
Rules toiletvisits Pretfabriek
- Limit the toiletvisits
- Only our disabled toilet is open, the rest of toilets are closed.
- Children are only allowed to visit the toilet under supervision of an adult.
- A maximum of 1 parent and 1 child in the bathroom at the same time.
- Is the sign on occupied? Please wait on the outside of the toilet until the toilet is free again.
- Turn the sign on occupied when going to the toilet.
- Wash your hands carefully with soap and use desinfectant after you have been to the toilet.
- Clean the toiletseat with desinfectant and paper when you are done, this can be found in the toilet stall.
- Follow the instructions of the staff members.
- The disabled toilet is provided with a changingboard.
- The toilets are completely desinfected after every timeslot.